Perpetual Adoration (24 hours a day) in our Chapel. If you would like to register as a new Adorer, you can do so in the parish office or filling out the form below.
To all the Adorers who have generously pledged to come one or more hours a week to Adore the Blessed Sacrament, they are reminded:
- It is the adorer’s responsibility to find a replacement, either in his family and friends, or among other adorers if he cannot keep his holy hour.
- Please never leave the Blessed Sacrament alone, wait until the next person arrives.
- Sign in on the tablet when entering and leaving the chapel for a record.
- There is a coordinator for each schedule. If you have any problems, please contact them (you were given the contact when registering).
- Inside the Adoration Chapel, we must remain silent; especially if there are other people, so they can pray.
- For your safety, if there is a knock on the door, don’t open.
Don’t forget to invite other people to be Adorers as well.